Online training via zoom is now available. Choose from our regularly scheduled classes below and join us!
TIME ZONE: (GMT-7:00) PST USA/Canada (click HERE to check your local time zone)
DURATION: 1 hour main session, 30 mins Q&A
OPTIONS: Weekend Passes and Single Classes
PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal
WHERE: Zoom app
HOW TO SIGN-UP:
1. Select the monthly plan or individual classes you want to attend and click the corresponding Buy Now button.
2. Once payment is confirmed, you will receive a zoom session invite with instructions on how to join.
FOUNDATION SKILLS TRAINING:
Our regularly scheduled zoom classes will emphasize solo drills and forms to develop proficiency in single stick/sword, single knife, double stick/sword, double knives. I will also teach (special) classes on the karambit and tomahawk.
- MONTHLY ZOOM SCHEDULE -
To maximize our time online please observe the following;
1. Download and install the zoom app on your device (you don't need a zoom account to join the session).
2. After purchasing a class(es), please check your email for confirmation and the log in details for each session.
3. Check that your device webcam and audio are in good working order prior to joining the meeting.
4. Have your training gear ready - 1 stick and 1 training knife minimum. Ideally you'd wanna have a pair of sticks and a pair of training knives.
5. Take 15-20 minutes to warm-up and stretch prior to the start of the session.
6. Host/Instructor will be live 10 minutes before official start time. Attendees may also log into their scheduled zoom meeting at this time.
- SCHEDULE OF EVENTS WILL BE UPDATED MONTHLY -
1. What will we learn in these classes?
You will learn the correct forms and solo drills to develop your foundation skills in Pekiti-Tirsia Kali.
2. Will there be partner drills in these sessions?
Although many of the forms and drills taught can be performed with a partner, in accordance with general social distancing rules and other necessary guidelines to curb the further spread of COVID-19 infection, the lessons will be focused on solo practice until further notice.
3. I'm an international student. Can I still attend your zoom class?
Yes, check the list for a class that coincides with your time zone (I'm in California, USA). Otherwise, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, tell me your location and time zone so we can make an appointment. If I get a steady group, I will create a regular schedule for international students.